DREAM DICTIONARY - A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W XYZ

dream dictionary symbolism and analysis dream dictionary and dream analysis
Dream studies Modern dream dictionary dream discussion forum Articles on dreams Dream interpretation techniques

FORUM MENU
DREAM - Tortured Mom (253 views)
- POSTED March 5, 2012, 08:01
- Author

THE DREAM : In my dream, I dreamt that I was at a cabin one night in the woods with an Asian older man who seemed like my boyfriend. My mom was also there, but he tortured her. He nailed her feet and I believe beat her. I wanted to stop it but he said if I stop him he'll do the same to me. He was being nice to me after he tortured my mom. He cooked poop with meat. And forced me to eat it. My mom got up and walked and let the dog out and told the man, "You don't talk to my daughter like that." I told my mom to run. I tried to get our belongings so I can meet her outside of the cabin and run off with her. The Asian man got to her before I could and began beating her saying, "where is your daughter now." I ran behind him telling him to stop and stop a huge, thick stick on the ground. I beat him with it, and smashed his brains with it. I killed him with it. Then I left with my mom. She was badly hurt and tortured but still alive.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:I missed my mom a lot because she is in recovery from a stroke and had to go back to the hospital. It bothered me that I wasn't able to see her or talk to her. She lives three hours away from me with my uncle right now and I'm unable to see her this week because I have to attend court for a restraining order against my ex boyfriend.
-----------------------------

OFFICIAL DREAM ANALYSIS : Sorry to hear about your mom

If something big has been on your mind then you are only likely to dream about one thing. So we can reverse analyse your dream to see how the symbols represent your actual thoughts. So we know this represents thoughts about your mom and your ex.

Killing in dreams is linked too very very strong feelings. So killing this asian guy perhaps linked to your ex - who is depriving you of the opportunity to see your mom.

Many dreams are like little plays. They capture your emotions - the story may seem unrelated. But dreams simply capture your emotions... they are not so much related to facts.
------------------------

------------------------------------

DREAMS ABOUT YESTERDAY
Dreams do not really help you. They do not consitute advice - rather they represent the conversations that you are having with yourself. You might say to yourself "I was far too blunt with her" then you might say "she deserved everything that she got."

Try to see how a dreams symbols could translate into your own thoughts about yesterday. A dream could represent some key feeling.

Try this page to see how dreams translate into real life thoughts and feelings - Dreams about yesterday

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.