DREAM DICTIONARY - Tremble :Dreams will link to any situation or any emotion that we can connect in any way with a symbol. Use the key words below to help you remember key feelings from yesterday. Think also of your general moods and your thoughts about relationships. As you read these keywords think how they were relevant yesterday and in your life generally.
KEY WORDS AND PHRASES:
- Are you TREMBLING AT THE THOUGHT OF MEETING SOMEONE?
- Can things GO BADLY WRONG in the near future? Have you been thinking through some WORST POSSIBLE SCENARIO?
- Do you want someone to TREMBLE BEFORE YOU? Do you want to impose your will on them? Would you like to make them fear you?
- Do you worry that you will be "found out" in some way? Maybe your lack of ability maybe revealed? Maybe you fear being punished for breaking a rule? Maybe you are holding onto a secret?
- was someone very nervous yesterday?
- Are you thinking about the fear you hold for someone eg "my teacher always makes me nervous and I end up saying something stupid"
Try to think how these keywords and phrases might have relevance in describing your current feelings eg "He thinks that we should tremble with fear when he enters the room but I am not scared"
OTHER LINKS shivering dreams petrified dreams right dreams wrong dreams judge dreams punish dreams blame dreams guilt dreams police dreams fear dreams worry dreams dungeon dreams hold dreams held dreams future dreams helpless dreams rain dreams raincoat dreams shook dreams timid dreams glaring dreams shaking dreams nervous dreams neurotic dreams paranoid dreams tension dreams crawl dreams force dreams pity dreams whimper dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.