DREAM DICTIONARY - Tree : Trees can symbolise something important and deep
rooted in your life. That could be something or someone
important to you?
QUESTIONS to help you make associations(pick the one that makes most sense to you)
- Did you think about something deeply rooted or very important in your life yesterday?
- Have you recently left a job or relationship?
- Have you thought about your family much recently?
- Have you started to realise that some feelings are very strongly held with someone?
KEY WORDS : Permanent, important, deep feelings, attachment
KEY PHRASES(Pick a quote which captures your feelings right now. Think especially of the day before the dream) :
- "Its was a permanent part of my life"
- "I am deeply rooted here"
- "it really was very important to me"
- "Those feelings stayed with me"
- "her feelings run deep"
- "it was difficult to end the relationship"
OTHER LINKS countryside dreams woods dreams garden dreams lake dreams plant dreams fertile dreams stay dreams partial dreams
Example dream : A huge fallen gum tree linked to the changes that would soon be forced upon the dreamer as she would have to move home. In real life there were some gum trees at the back of her house. The fallen tree symbolises the imminent loss of this house .
Example dream : A huge tower in a dream which resembled a tree was linked to the dreamers thoughts about someone whom he was thinking of cutting off all contact with. The huge tree like structure was symbolic of the important part that this person had played in his life (because the person was like a tree - their relationship was deeply routed).
Example dream : A dream about a dead tree was linked to the dreamers thoughts about her mother. Her mother had emotionally abused her as a child and also rejected attempts to get together over Christmas. The tree in the dream was a symbol for family - the lack of deep roots expressed the lack of a real sense of family.
HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.