DREAM DICTIONARY - Too-far :Dreams will link to any situation or any emotion that we can connect in any way with a symbol. Use the key words below to help you remember key feelings from yesterday. Think also of your general moods and your thoughts about relationships. As you read these keywords think how they were relevant yesterday and in your life generally.
KEY WORDS AND PHRASES:
- there is no turning back! (you have gone past the point of no return)
- did someone CROSS A LINE yesterday? Did they go too far? Was something TOO MUCH?
- did you try someones patience yesterday?
- are you wanting to set a limit to some behaviour eg "if you continue shouting then I will not continue the conversation"
- did someone PUSH THE LIMITS yesterday? (and set a new standard of excellence)
- are you feeling worn out and need to set a limit which is achievable you do not want to be DOING TOO MUCH
Try to think how these keywords and phrases might have relevance in describing your current feelings eg "I went too far yesterday! She will not have me back now"
EXAMPLE DREAMSExample dream : Going too far in a dream linked to the dreamer thinking about her terrible new health problems. She did not want to push herself too much and needed to know what her limits were.
OTHER LINKS exasperated dreams gave-up dreams giving-up dreams too-late dreams arrogant dreams bully dreams confident dreams football dreams macho dreams overtaking dreams behaviour dreams coarse dreams crude dreams excessive dreams insult dreams obscene dreams rude dreams vulgar dreams morality dreams stern dreams strict dreams vicar dreams victorian dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at email@example.com and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.