DREAM DICTIONARY - Stairs : Stairs in dreams generally mean that you are
coming to a conclusion about some issue. The ground floor in
dreams symbolises the reality in any given situation - the
facts. The upstairs symbolises the higher consciousness or
conclusions surrounding some issue. It means that you have
come to a decision. Going up and down stairs may suggest that
you are coming to some new conclusions or keep changing your
mind. Sometimes the upstairs may symbolise your imagination
and instincts. But really it is a complex symbol and its best
to read through the entire article to understand the various
QUESTIONS to help you make associations(pick the one that makes most sense to you)
- Have you had difficulty in coming to any conclusions about something
- Have you had to think differenly at all about something?
- Have you been using your imagination a lot recently?
- Have you reached some new level of understanding?
KEY WORDS : Comprehend, concluding, imagining, understanding, knowledge
KEY PHRASES(Pick a quote which captures your feelings right now. Think especially of the day before the dream) :
- "I was unable to come to any conclusions"
- "I am starting to comprehend"
- "I think I understand"
- "I was forced to conclude that..."
- "I keep imagining what it will be like"
- "a higher place"
- "greater knowledge or understanding"
- "going one step at a time"
OTHER LINKS snake dreams various dreams loft dreams
HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.