DREAM DICTIONARY - Spider : Dreams can use symbols in several different ways.
Spiders are creepy crawlies and so could represent any moment
from the previous day when you encountered some little insect
type creature. The dream could similarly capture any 'eeeer'
type moment which is similar to a moment when you see a
spider. Spiders also have deep symbolic meanings. They could
represent moments when you feel trapped - eg 'I felt stuck
with my responsibilities'.
QUESTIONS to help you make associations(pick the one that makes most sense to you)
- Do you feel stuck in some relationship?
- Are there some responsibilities that are holding you back?
- Do you feel unable to escape some situation or relationship?
- Are you wanting to make a decision but unable to right now?
- Do you feel trapped right now?
KEY WORDS : Stuck, trapping, depression, lack of freedom, responsibilities holding you back, unable to escape, wary(write down some quotes that capture your key feelings on issues that have been dominating your mind. Then see if any of these words could appear in those quotes)
KEY PHRASES(Pick a quote which captures your feelings right now. Think especially of the day before the dream) :
- "I feel trapped in depression"
- "My family will just not let me have my freedom"
- "I don't feel she can ever escape from this situation she has got herself in"
- "This problem is dominating all aspects of my life"
- "I feel trapped in my job"
- "I have not got the freedom to do that because of my responsibilities"
- "I am just stuck here"
- "I feel unable to make a decision"
- "I am trying to entice them"
- "I have finally got my man!"
OTHER LINKS snake dreams buzzard dreams threaten dreams hold dreams held dreams maggots dreams lure dreams previous dreams
Example dream : A spider in a dream symbolised poor housing. She had found beetles infesting the kitchen
Example dream : A spider was symbolic of the dreamers attitude to day to day fears. He had recently become more confrontational and daring in his attitude as opposed to his usual timid self. The spider was a measure of his willingness to confront dangerous and difficult situations.
HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.