DREAM DICTIONARY - Sing :Dreams are metaphors for real life. We say "he must sing for his supper" and we associate singing with telling a story. Look at all the likely associations linked to "singing" dreams by studying the key phrases below.
KEY WORDS and PHRASES :
- "in a good mood"
- "telling a story"
- "harmonious atmosphere"
- "they are acting in harmony"
- "singing from the same songsheet" (acting in unison)
- "it reminds me of that song/singer from yesterday"
- "it was a joyous occasion"
- "making a noise"
- "you should have seen how he behaved" (metaphors for peoples actions... yodel, serenade, warbling, crooning)
- "he stated his idea"
EXAMPLE DREAMSExample dream : Joyous singing was a symbol for the wonderful atmosphere and mood as the dreamers brother was getting married.
OTHER LINKS anthem dreams festival dreams melody dreams rock-star dreams theatre dreams ymca dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.