DREAM DICTIONARY - Rude :
KEY WORDS AND PHRASES:
- was that an insult(has someone said something which offended you? Did they mean it? Could this have been misinterpreted? )
- how dare he! (maybe someone has challenged your authority)
- Saying nothing. (Sometimes people can be insulted not by what people say but what they did not say. A silence can be interpreted in many ways. If you expect someone to speak up in your defence and they don't then this can be insulting)
- what now! (if someone has made an insult we then need to think through what to do next. Dreams will capture our thoughts as we work through what to do)
- having to take it (if someone has made an insult then often you have to just sit there and take it. Maybe no one cares? Maybe you will have to accept insults from someone in a position of authority)
- hurt feelings. (if someone has insulted you then you maybe very hurt. A dream may link to that wounded pride. If someone has insulted you then clearly the dream may deal with wounded pride. If there has been no insult in real life then you might be feeling very hurt about. You mind maybe inventing things which people might be saying. Are you very paranoid right now?)
- sensitive issues(sometimes the truth hurts. If someone insults us then it can be with the truth. Often the truth comes out when there is heighted tension. So a dream about insults can link deep down to the truth. Either you wish to tell someone an uncomfortable truth or you fear others telling you the truth)
Try to think how these keywords and phrases might have relevance in describing your current feelings eg "I have become very paranoid. I read things into what people say which are just not there"
Dreams make associations which can connect in any way with your thoughts. They may portray any scenario or emotion that you might connect with a symbol. For instance if you "win" at something then you feel good about yourself. So a dream about winning may be a symbol for you "feeling good".
EXAMPLE DREAMSExample dream : A dream where people are rude to the dreamer linked to an unusual phone call where caller was really friendly. The rude people in the dream were a symbol of the behaviour that the dreamer expected. She expected people to be rude and unpleasant. The dream caught this feeling from the previous day "It's such a pleasant change to have someone who is very friendly on the phone. Normally you expect rudeness."
OTHER LINKS shout dreams criticism dreams insult dreams teenager dreams joke dreams nervous dreams anxious dreams fight dreams cheeky dreams teacher dreams trumpet dreams troll dreams command dreams defecate dreams distort dreams polite dreams fun-(making-fun) dreams tone dreams arrogant dreams behaviour dreams excessive dreams vulgar dreams wild dreams tavern dreams obscene dreams coarse dreams crude dreams too-far dreams morality dreams stern dreams strict dreams vicar dreams victorian dreams emphatic dreams inappropriate dreams sheepish dreams unseemly dreams too-much dreams dirty dreams smutty dreams condone dreams drunk dreams mistake dreams offend dreams snub dreams unacceptable dreams unbelievable dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at email@example.com and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.