DREAM DICTIONARY - Resent :Dreams will link to any situation or any emotion that we can connect in any way with a symbol. Use the key words below to help you remember key feelings from yesterday. Think also of your general moods and your thoughts about relationships. As you read these keywords think how they were relevant yesterday and in your life generally.
KEY WORDS AND PHRASES:
- Was someone in a strange mood yesterday? Maybe they are holding a grudge and HIDING SOME RESENTMENT?
- Have you done as much as you can to help someone yet they still HOLD A GRUDGE?
- Have you been trying to deal with someone resentments by TALKING THROUGH PROBLEMS?
- Did you not realise when you said something which may have OFFENDED SOMEONE YESTERDAY?
- Did someone take something FAR TOO SERIOUSLY YESTERDAY?
- did a joke go badly wrong yesterday
- Are you trying to find A SOLUTION WHICH EVERYONE CAN AGREE TOO?
Try to think how these keywords and phrases might have relevance in describing your current feelings eg "I never realised he would take it so seriously. It was only a joke"
EXAMPLE DREAMSExample dream : A dream where the dreamer felt a sense of resentment simply mirrored that real life feeling of resentment. The dreamer felt someone at work was getting all the credit and recognition whilst he was getting virtually none.
OTHER LINKS joke dreams laugh dreams clown dreams shout dreams anger dreams yell dreams hate dreams dungeon dreams clear dreams friend dreams atrocity dreams disbelief dreams furious dreams repulsive dreams shouldn't dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.