DREAM DICTIONARY - Queer :Queer could symbolise someone who feels marginalised and excluded. Do you feel others frown upon something that you do?
KEY WORDS : Marginalised, intimate knowledge, flamboyant, is he gay?, outrageous, alternative cultures, isolated, persecuted, not fitting in
KEY PHRASES(Pick a quote which captures your feelings right now. Think especially of the day before the dream) :
- "I was thinking about gay people yesterday"
- "feeling marginalised and disliked"
- "flamboyant people on the margins of society"
- "I was told all the intimate details of my friends life"
- "she is a member of the opposite sex but I would never consider it a sexual relationship"
QUESTIONS to help you make associations(pick the one that makes most sense to you)
- Did you think about some situation where you felt marginalised or disliked yesterday?
- Have you been talking freely with a member of the same sex about your life?
- Were you thinking about some very flamboyant person yesterday?
- Were you thinking about gay people in any way yesterday?
OTHER LINKS gay dreams homosexual dreams weird dreams ashamed dreams cruel dreams exposed dreams gang dreams nazi dreams persecute dreams rabid dreams torture dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at email@example.com and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.