DREAM DICTIONARY - Posh :Dreams will link to any situation or any emotion that we can connect in any way with a symbol. Use the key words below to help you remember key feelings from yesterday. Think also of your general moods and your thoughts about relationships. As you read these keywords think how they were relevant yesterday and in your life generally.
KEY WORDS AND PHRASES:
- demanding respect
- having money
- speaking correctly.
- educated(how do you feel about educated people? Did you dislike someone who was more educated than you? Do you tend to respect a well educated person)
- unsophisticated (did someone show their lack of class yesterday? Did you meet some white trash yesterday? )
- inferiority complex (do you feel intimidated by people with money)
- jealousy (do you have feelings of jealousy towards people with money?)
- deserving (Have you been thinking about someone with riches or power? Have you wondered if they deserved their riches?)
Try to think how these keywords and phrases might have relevance in describing your current feelings eg "He has never done a hard days work in his life. I do not see hy I should have to show him respect."
OTHER LINKS manners dreams respect dreams rich dreams power dreams disrespect dreams manhatton dreams sleek dreams condescending dreams correct dreams elegant dreams envious dreams purse dreams casual-clothes dreams designer-suit dreams dressed dreams fashion dreams suit dreams eton dreams harvard dreams privileged dreams top-floor dreams top-hat dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at email@example.com and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.