DREAM DICTIONARY - Polite :Think of all the usages of "polite" in an ordinary dictionary. The symbolic dream dictionary meanings are not much different. Was someone epecially polite yesterday? Are you reminding yourself of the need to be polite in some situation? Ask yourself simple questions like this? Your dream may seem totally unrelated but it is links like this which may help explain your dreams.
KEY WORDS and PHRASES :
- "you are expected to be polite"
- "he is very friendly"
- "what a wonderful person"
- "I was being polite - they just misinterpreted what I said"
- "I value people who are genuinely polite and good mannered"
- "I hate that false friendliness"
- "I tried to say something nice - they made such a mess!"
- "if you cannot think of anything nice to say then say nothing"
- "you have to accept their ways"
- "they are so rude and mischievous"
EXAMPLE DREAMSExample dream : A dream about someone telling the dreamer that he is needs to be more polite was linked to the dreamer realising that he had played music very loudly the previous night.
OTHER LINKS rude dreams teenager dreams cheeky dreams ring dreams accept dreams accept dreams orderly dreams orphan dreams restrained dreams sarcastic dreams small-talk dreams talk dreams greet dreams hello dreams small-town dreams welcome dreams goodbye dreams emphatic dreams statement dreams told dreams inappropriate dreams nervous dreams sheepish dreams unseemly dreams crude dreams excessive dreams too-much dreams dirty dreams fun-(making-fun) dreams joke dreams smutty dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.