DREAM DICTIONARY - Negligent :Read through the keywords below and try to see how they link to feelings in your mind right now. Think especially of your moods, feelings about relationships and also thoughts about specific issues from yesterday.
KEY WORDS AND PHRASES:
- did someone make a mistake yesterday? Someone is being blamed?
- suffering a chronic lack of confidence
- not paying attention
- wanting the best. People who know what they are doing!
- being aware of your responsibilities. People depend on you and their lives will be affected if you get it wrong.
- wanting to make someone pay! Wanting revenge!
- wishing to be accepted. Feeling you have to prove yourself.
- intense monitoring. Someone is keeping a close eye on you. You need to get things exactly right. You will be punished if you do not get it right. Having no room for error
Try to think how these keywords and phrases might have relevance in describing your current feelings eg "I look after children. If I get it wrong it affects peoples lives"
Dreams make associations which can connect in any way with your thoughts. They may portray any scenario or emotion that you might connect with a symbol. For instance if you "win" at something then you feel good about yourself. So a dream about winning may be a symbol for you "feeling good".
OTHER LINKS mistake dreams intelligent dreams professional dreams amateur dreams qualified dreams unqualified dreams business dreams teacher dreams competant dreams dungeon dreams live dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at email@example.com and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.