DREAM DICTIONARY - Medication :Dreams are used as metaphors so try to think of all ways in which "medication" maybe used as a metaphor. Your dream may simply be saying "he was in a terrible state yesterday - he looked like he had forgotten to take his medication LOL."
KEY WORDS and PHRASES :
- "I need to see a doctor"
- "he is bonkers"
- "I felt as if I was out of it"
- "keep taking the medication" (were you thinking that yesterday)
- "what can we do to make it better"
- "I have been hoping for some new miracle cure"
- "I wonder if my medication is working"
OTHER LINKS miracle dreams doctor dreams lock dreams security dreams garrison dreams quack(medicine) dreams cancer dreams hospital dreams specialist dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.