DREAM DICTIONARY - March :Read through the keywords below and try to see how they link to feelings in your mind right now. Think especially of your moods, feelings about relationships and also thoughts about specific issues from yesterday.
KEY WORDS AND PHRASES:
- starting a new phase of your life
- a task which has been long and arduous eg "I have been trying to complete this final year exams"
- working hard on something
- showing discipline
- part of a team eg "we have been together in this struggle"
- thinking about the day ahead eg "I need to get going quickly"
- an epic experience
- thinking about some long struggle in your life eg "its not been easy but I have put lots of effort in"
- growing as a person as we live and learn
Try to think how these keywords and phrases might have relevance in describing your current feelings eg "I have learnt a lot from him. Its been an experience"
Dreams make associations which can connect in any way with your thoughts. They may portray any scenario or emotion that you might connect with a symbol. For instance if you "win" at something then you feel good about yourself. So a dream about winning may be a symbol for you "feeling good".
EXAMPLE DREAMSExample dream : A forced march symbolised a very lengthy and difficult project. The dreamer had put every last effort into the project over a prolonged period of time. It had been a long and gruelling journey finishing this project - just like this walk.
OTHER LINKS running dreams hike dreams jump dreams running-away dreams journey dreams embark dreams climb dreams endless dreams quest dreams apathetic dreams walk dreams vet dreams partial dreams baggage dreams burden dreams carry dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.