DREAM DICTIONARY - Lost : Many symbols are more about emotions than anything
else. So try to see dreams about losing someone as being
about loss in the wider sense("a loss of dignity or
authority", "a lack of direction", "a loss of interest", "a
loss of concentration"). Try to think of something specifically where you felt 'lost'. Alternatively, your dream could be about your general mood - do you feel lost and lacking any real direction?
QUESTIONS to help you make associations(pick the one that makes most sense to you)
- Do you feel unable to achieve what you used to do?
- Do you lack direction at the moment?
- Is there someone that you fear losing?
- Did you feel humiliated yesterday?
- Are you trying to learn some new skills with not much success?
KEY WORDS : Dignity, lack of authority, lack of direction, tired, missing out, needing, unprepared
KEY PHRASES(Pick a quote which captures your feelings right now. Think especially of the day before the dream) :
- "It is very difficult to understand. Its not an easy subject to learn"
- "Its not what I really want to do - but I have been put under pressure to do it"
- "I would rather be doing something else"
- "My life LACKS DIRECTION at the moment"
- "He seems tired out"
- "I lack the command and authority that I once had"
- "I realise that I am going to have to make some preparations or it will be a disaster"
- "I DO NOT FEEL as important or needed as I once did"
- "I really FEAR LOSING HIM"
- "I really feel I have been missing out"
- "My life is really not going anywhere"
- "I seem to have LOST that feeling that ...."
- "I was so humiliated and did not know what to do"
- "I simply cannot shake off the feeling that ..."
- "I do not know what I would do without him"
OTHER LINKS snake dreams wandering dreams command dreams accomplish dreams drain dreams directing dreams direction dreams found dreams
Example dream : A dream where the dreamer is trying to get back something she has lost which is precious linked to her thinking about the man she loved but had fallen out with. She was due to meet him the next day. She was recognising what she was missing with him - she really did love him.
Example dream : Feeling lost in a hospital linked to the dreamer feeling very depressed. Feeling lost symbolised her not knowing what to do to solve her depression.
Example dream : Feeling lost in a dream linked to the dreamer trying to adopt a child - her birth mother had just come back on the scene. Feeling lost symbolised the dreamer feeling that she would lose her adopted child - this had a big emotional impact on her.
Example dream : Losing a guy in a dream was linked to the dreamers thoughts about a guy she was talking to and texting - he was soon to leave town (this would end the relationship).
Example dream : Feeling lost in an elementary school linked to the dreamers dislike of her grandmother. She felt a real sense of frustration because she was coming to stay - feeling lost represented the feeling that she did not know what to do with her Grandmother.
Example dream : being lost in a forest symbolised the dreamers frustration that she was not doing as much as she could to help animals
HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.