DREAM DICTIONARY - Embark :Read through the keywords below and try to see how they link to feelings in your mind right now. Think especially of your moods, feelings about relationships and also thoughts about specific issues from yesterday.
KEY WORDS AND PHRASES:
- starting a new phase of your life
- Thinking about changes about to take place e.g. "I am about to start my dancing course and have been looking forward to it"
- a sense of adventure
- your progress in a new project
- a new start e.g. "we have got back together"
- an actual journey you have been thinking about
- a big day ahead
- an epic experience
- a desire e.g. "I was thinking about how I would love to start my own business."
- a fantasy e.g. "I was listening to the radio and was imagining how cool I as and how I could be friends with my favourite DJ"
- growing as a person
Try to think how these keywords and phrases might have relevance in describing your current feelings e.g. "I have been struck down by this illness and I have been thinking about my journey through life from now on"
Dreams make associations which can connect in any way with your thoughts. They may portray any scenario or emotion that you might connect with a symbol. For instance if you "win" at something then you feel good about yourself. So a dream about winning may be a symbol for you "feeling good".
OTHER LINKS running dreams hike dreams jump dreams running-away dreams journey dreams march dreams embark dreams reluctant dreams business dreams travelling dreams trip dreams walk dreams initial dreams event dreams fantasies dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at email@example.com and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.