DREAM DICTIONARY - Disrespect :Dreams will link to any situation or any emotion that we can connect in any way with a symbol. Use the key words below to help you remember key feelings from yesterday. Think also of your general moods and your thoughts about relationships. As you read these keywords think how they were relevant yesterday and in your life generally.
KEY WORDS AND PHRASES:
- showing disrespect(did someone show a lack of respect yesterday? Do you think people should show more respect for you)
- a need for manners
- manners cost nothing.
- Disliking. Do you dislike someone yet have to show them respect? Do you wish to express your true feelings)
- demand respect. (are people not showing the respect that you demand? Are you in a position of authority? Do you need people to recognise the power you hold and respect your office)
- cheeky (has someone been cheeky? did you like someones cheekiness?)
- punish (did you have to punish someone even though you like them? Are you having to make an example fo someone)
- regret how you treated someone. (do you realise that you treated someone badly? Should you have shown greater sympathy or respect?) - common decency. Showing someone the respect that they have shown you.
Try to think how these keywords and phrases might have relevance in describing your current feelings eg "it is important to be fair to everyone. I must demand respect from all."
OTHER LINKS respect dreams lady dreams manners dreams posh dreams treated dreams rich dreams flinch dreams manhatton dreams command dreams understand dreams condescending dreams elegant dreams exhibition dreams objective dreams outclass dreams outshine dreams admiral dreams cheeky dreams disobey dreams honour dreams king dreams obey dreams contempt dreams sarcastic dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at email@example.com and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.