DREAM DICTIONARY - Discourage :Dreams will link to any situation or any emotion that we can connect in any way with a symbol. Use the key words below to help you remember key feelings from yesterday. Think also of your general moods and your thoughts about relationships. As you read these keywords think how they were relevant yesterday and in your life generally.
KEY WORDS AND PHRASES:
- Did you feel discouraged at some point yesterday?
- Did you notice how someone was discouraged yesterday? Did you try to make them feel better?
- Should you be discouraged about how things have been going?
- did someone try to increase your confidence?
- did someone try to help you yesterday? Were you thinking about their motives for helping you? Did they pity you? Did you dislike being helped?
Try to think how these keywords and phrases might have relevance in describing your current feelings eg if you have felt "She has noted how discouraged I was and was trying to help me - but I felt she as doing it out of pity"
EXAMPLE DREAMSExample dream : Discouraging something symbolised the dreamers wish to stick to her beliefs.
OTHER LINKS encourage dreams pity dreams concern dreams help dreams drown dreams happy dreams swamp dreams backbone dreams sunk dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.