DREAM DICTIONARY - Detest :
QUESTIONS to help you make associations(pick the one that makes most sense to you)
- Did someone lose their temper yesterday and make you realise just how they felt?
- Is there someone who seems to hate you whatever you do?
- Have you been bottling tension up about someone?
KEY WORDS and PHRASES: Understanding someone's anger, frustrations, bottling up, need to express anger, grief, unable to understand why something happened, trying to unwind , inability to express anger, taking liberties
KEY PHRASES(Pick a quote which captures your feelings right now. Think especially of the day before the dream) :
- "I am starting to see their point of view"
- "I needed to understand how he felt"
- "She does not care and shows no respect for me"
- "They just understand why I feel so strongly about this"
- "I need to show my anger"
- "I am so annoyed"
- "I want to tell him what I think of him but its inappropriate"
OTHER LINKS hate dreams attack dreams war dreams knife dreams gun dreams destroy dreams fight dreams anger dreams shout dreams yell dreams snake dreams demolish dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.