DREAM DICTIONARY - Death-sentence :1. CRUCIAL DEADLINE. Did you have to meet a crucial deadline yesterday? Do you fear what would happen if you met that deadline? Are you dreading something tomorrow?
2. TOTALLY FORBIDDEN. Did someone do something totally forbidden yesterday? Did you do something which someone feels is unforgivable?
3. UNTREATABLE ILLNESS. Are you crippled by an untreatable illness such as arthritis's or cancer?
4. UNTREATABLE ILLNESS. Are you crippled by an untreatable illness such as arthritis's or cancer?
5. RUTHLESS. Did you try to behave in a ruthless way yesterday even though this is against your nature?
6. SHOCK DEATH. Dream are etaphors for real life. Did a shock death occur yesterday?
These dream meanings are based upon real dreams, all of which are listed at the end of this article
Most dreams will translate into thoughts which you are all too familiar with. For instance, a "death sentence" dream could link to the words "a terrible deadline" (which is one of the key words and phrases below) and the dream capture a thought like "I hate waiting for my exams results. I just know I will fail" That phrase is one of many translations of this type of dream. Look at the list below for clues on what this dream could mean.
KEY WORDS :
- "terrible deadline"
- "I cannot believe what he did!"
- "How dare he say that!"
- "according to John, supporting the other team is an executable offence"
- "dreading something"
- "an awful wait"
- "publicly humiliated"
- "absolutely forbidden"
Dreams make associations. Think of anything that comes to mind when you read through the list of word associations above. Dreams will especially link to recent thoughts and moods. If you can think of a way in which you might use one of these words then the dream may just capture that exact thought. Dreams will translate into conscious thoughts - the type of thing you would write down in a diary.
EXAMPLE DREAMSExample dream : A death sentence was linked to the dreamer having his hours cut at the community centre where he worked. He had reacted badly to this and was starting to think that he might lose his job entirely. The death sentence symbolised the fear he might provoke them into taking passing the ultimate punishment by sacking him.
Example dream : A sentence to death symbolised the dreamers unhappiness with his stockbroker. He was thinking about changing the night before. The dream was a metaphor - signing up for a stockbroker was like signing your own death warrant.
OTHER LINKS judge dreams prison dreams sentenced dreams liberate dreams liberty dreams behead dreams execution dreams guillotine dreams paedophile dreams firing-squad dreams apocalypse dreams end-of-the-world dreams garden-of-eden dreams gates-of-hell dreams paradise dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at email@example.com and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.