DREAM DICTIONARY - Crumble :A picture can portray a thousand words and the same can be said of dreams. A picture or dream of something crumbling expresses the feeling "he has lost all confidence." A dream of anything crumbling may seem unrelated but actually it is a metaphor for a person who is crumbling under the pressure. Look at the list of quotes underneath to help you make associations. Try to see which is the most relevant right now.
KEY WORDS and PHRASES :
- "the support has disintegrated"
- "we will smash them to bits"
- "he has lost all confidence"
- "you have to crush them into small bits"
- "their marriage crumbled"
- "we have got to stop things deteriorating"
OTHER LINKS hill dreams peril dreams steep dreams uphill dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at email@example.com and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.