DREAM DICTIONARY - Competant :Read through the keywords below and try to see how they link to feelings in your mind right now. Think especially of your moods, feelings about relationships and also thoughts about specific issues from yesterday.
KEY WORDS AND PHRASES:
- did someone make a mistake yesterday? Someone is being blamed?
- feeling appreciated for your ability and intelligence
- wanting to impress with your ability
- not respected. Not qualified. Not at the same level.
- feeling intimidated by people higher up with better qualifications
- wanting the best. People who know what they are doing!
- wanting to prove yourself
- thoughts about your career and training
- feeling accepting and wanting to be accepted by people with ability.
Try to think how these keywords and phrases might have relevance in describing your current feelings eg "I ahve never been accepted. I have the same qualifications but because of my disability I have to prove myself"
Dreams make associations which can connect in any way with your thoughts. They may portray any scenario or emotion that you might connect with a symbol. For instance if you "win" at something then you feel good about yourself. So a dream about winning may be a symbol for you "feeling good".
OTHER LINKS intelligent dreams professional dreams amateur dreams qualified dreams unqualified dreams business dreams teacher dreams career dreams student dreams unintelligible dreams inform dreams instruction dreams professor dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at email@example.com and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.