DREAM DICTIONARY - Clothes :Clothes in dreams are symbolic of two things - the way we would like the world to see us(our preferred image) and our fears about how the world actually sees us. Poor clothes will obvious then link to our fears about how others see us in a bad way. But clothes also send subtle dream messages out about the signals we are sending out. Think especially about the day before and your image and how you wished to appear. Was that a theme at all.
QUESTIONS to help you make associations(pick the one that makes most sense to you)
- Have you been trying to send out some particular signals to those around you?
- Do you worry that your image is very bad right now?
- Have you been highly impressed with someones image recently?
KEY WORDS : Signals,image
KEY PHRASES(Pick a quote which captures your feelings right now. Think especially of the day before the dream) :
- "I want to appear more ..."
- "I have got a really bad image right now"
- "sending out signals"
- "He makes you believe that he can do it..."
EXAMPLE DREAMSExample dream : Sports clothes symbolised the dreamers wish to acheive more. He went to bed the previous night promising to be less lazy.
OTHER LINKS snake dreams debris dreams dressed dreams email dreams message dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at email@example.com and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.