DREAM DICTIONARY - Cleopatra :Read through the keywords below and try to see how they link to feelings in your mind right now. Think especially of your moods, feelings about relationships and also thoughts about specific issues from yesterday.
KEY WORDS AND PHRASES:
- a woman who lures men
- a feeling or mood of opulence
- treating and indulging yourself
- mixing with rich people the day before
- shocking and carefree sexuality
- luring and ensnaring in any way
- strong fantasies from the day before. Did you imagine great riches or success for yourself the day before?
- Mixing with people who are very cultured
- a situation involving great intrigue in your life. Is someone plotting?
- jealousy (do you have feelings of jealousy towards people with money?)
Try to think how these keywords and phrases might have relevance in describing your current feelings e.g. "I was feeling very opulent yesterday. I am treating myself daily with cream tea's"
Dreams make associations which can connect in any way with your thoughts. They may portray any scenario or emotion that you might connect with a symbol. For instance if you "win" at something then you feel good about yourself. So a dream about winning may be a symbol for you "feeling good".
OTHER LINKS rich dreams opulence dreams lavish dreams king dreams queen dreams oil-sheikh dreams flinch dreams manhatton dreams ate dreams eating dreams envious dreams ancient dreams egyptian dreams hippy dreams roman dreams brutal dreams medieval dreams aristocrat dreams marie-antoinette dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.