DREAM DICTIONARY - Blood : Bleeding can symbolise stress which is really
getting to you. Maybe a relationship is causing real
problems? Think of your present emotional pains and this is
what blood represents. Maybe someone said something hurtful
which drew blood (emotionally)? Maybe you are just depressed
by life generally?
QUESTIONS to help you make associations(pick the one that makes most sense to you)
- Did you feel energized and eager yesterday?
- Do you feel very drained at the moment?
- Have you realised that someone is deeply upset about something?
- Is there some unresolved pain in your life?
- Did you feel rejected, humiliated, abused or intimidated yesterday?
KEY WORDS : upset, traumatized, abused , alive, humiliate
KEY PHRASES(Pick a quote which captures your feelings right now. Think especially of the day before the dream) :
- "I have just broken up with my boyfriend"
- "I feel so rejected"
- "I fear he may leave me"
- "He was humiliated and told off"
- "She is causing me so much pain and will not listen"
- "I had a long talk yesterday about the pains in my life""
- "She was so intimidating"
- "I know its going to upset her"
- "He confronted me about it"
- "Its such a confrontational atmosphere"
- "I feel so low and depressed right now"
- "I feel completely drained"
- "I feel like my very life has been taken away"
- "She will not be satisfied until she has taken everything"
- "They enjoy watching me fail"
- "I have been so traumatized by it"
- "I have been so upset and suicidal"
- "He is so abusive"
- "I felt so alive and full of energy"
OTHER LINKS pain dreams lion dreams rape dreams wound dreams gun dreams knife dreams snake dreams orgy dreams peril dreams hurt dreams ambulance dreams stab dreams howl dreams hound dreams exploit dreams rejection dreams emergency dreams ramming dreams drain dreams feel dreams smoldering dreams tears dreams left dreams live dreams bloodstream dreams cause dreams depressed dreams felt dreams flesh dreams present dreams
Example dream : Blood in a dream took place whilst the dreamer was suffering depression. It represented the pain and suffering of her emotions.
Example dream : Blood in a dream symbolised hurt feelings caused by the dreamers mother. Her mother had just gone on holiday but some of her workmates had said that she intended to stay in Japan. She had done this type of thing before - just left without telling her daughter. This was really upsetting to her daughter.
Example dream : Being covered in blood was a symbol of the dreamers appalling health as she battled with cancer.
Example dream : A blood clot on the dreamers penis was probably a literal symbol as the dreamer had seen a strnag spot on his penis and was feeling ill. The blood as symbolic of the real illness he suspected had taken hold.
Example dream : Blood freezing in our veins symbolised the dreamers upset and shock at his mother dying.
Example dream : Bleeding was a symbol for the dreamers emotional hurts after the split with her boyfriend.
Example dream : Blood in a dream linked to the dreamer feeling extremely uncomfortable and pressured about a telephone call.
Example dream : Blood symbolised the cruelty that the dreamer suffered from a guy who was disrespecting her
Example dream : The previous night the dreamer had felt very upset after a talk with her boyfriend. The blood represented her hurt feelings
Example dream : A dream where the dreamer is bleeding linked to her trust issues with her boyfriend. She had decided to give him another chance but part of her was still hurting.
Example dream : Bleeding in a dream linked to the dreamers feelings of depression. Bleeding was symbolic of all her emotional pain.
Example dream : Blood symbolised the dreamers increasing unhappiness and hurt feelings caused by arguments with her boyfriend. She was considering ending the relationship
Example dream : Blood in a dream was linked to the dreamer thinking about a local murder of a young boy.
HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.