DREAM DICTIONARY - Beach :A beach is where the sea(symbolic of our feelings) and the land(symbolic of the facts about our life) meet. It therefore links to issues involving how things are working out in practice. It may show that we are holding strong feelings about some issue yet in practice that experience is not born out by the reality. It may also show that you are simply in a reflective mood about your life and how you are reacting to changes within it.
QUESTIONS to help you make associations(pick the one that makes most sense to you)
- Do you have some doubts about something?
- Have you started to take a long hard look at some relationship?
- Have you changed your mind about something that you do such as a hobby?
- What sensitive feelings became apparent yesterday?
KEY WORDS : In practice, the facts, present difficulties, my feelings
KEY PHRASES(Pick a quote which captures your feelings right now. Think especially of the day before the dream) :
- "in practice things are not working out"
- "I used to enjoy it but now..."
- "I know it seems brilliant but I just have some worries"
- "I know how I feel but the facts are"
- "I just need time to think about it"
- "I want to know how I really feel about this"
- "our present difficulties"
- "I realise how things have become"
EXAMPLE DREAMSExample dream : One dreamer had a dream about a man whom she was having an affair with which involved a beautiful ocean and beach. She told him this and was shocked when he said that he had experienced the exact same dream the night before. The dream seems to have been part of some telepathic experience.
OTHER LINKS snake dreams hold dreams smoldering dreams vet dreams held dreams present dreams real dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at email@example.com and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.