DREAM DICTIONARY - Basement :Basements are often symbols of resentments and negative feelings. These are were we hide and conceal our bad feelings.
QUESTIONS to help you make associations(pick the one that makes most sense to you)
- Have you been bottling up feelings recently?
- What negative feelings have been on your mind recently?
- Have you been thinking over why someone dislikes you or others?
- What sensitive feelings became apparent yesterday?
KEY WORDS : Negative, offended, sensitive, objections, bottling up, nervous, dislikes]
KEY PHRASES(Pick a quote which captures your feelings right now. Think especially of the day before the dream) :
- "bottling up feelings"
- "negative and resentful thoughts"
- "he is sensitive about it!"
- "Am I hiding some deeply negative feelings inside me?"
- "Do they really dislike each other?"
EXAMPLE DREAMSExample dream : An intruder confidently running through your basement symbolised the dreamers dislike of a gossip who was annoying the dreamer. They had talked on the phone the night before. The basement was a symbol of the dreamers own private area.
OTHER LINKS snake dreams skyscraper dreams dungeon dreams smoldering dreams house dreams huge-house dreams mansion dreams shopping-mall dreams bungalow dreams tall-building dreams fort dreams manor dreams decorations dreams refit dreams refurbished dreams beautiful-house dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at email@example.com and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.