DREAM DICTIONARY - Annihilate :Read through the keywords below and try to see how they link to feelings in your mind right now. Think especially of your moods, feelings about relationships and also thoughts about specific issues from yesterday.
KEY WORDS AND PHRASES:
- some terrible news
- pessimistic mood
- devastated by a terrible illness
- a need to accept something
- suffering terrible conditions
- feeling beaten
- a need for new determination. Fighting back
- a sense of loss
- feelings of responsibility
- blaming yourself or others. Apportioning blame.
- wondering why? Inquiring into the causes of defeat.
- where next? Whats the next step?
- dealing with a relationship break up
- feeling like a failure
- cannot meet someones high standards
Try to think how these keywords and phrases might have relevance in describing your current feelings eg "I know this destroyed me - but where do I go from here. Whats my next step?"
Dreams make associations which can connect in any way with your thoughts. They may portray any scenario or emotion that you might connect with a symbol. For instance if you "win" at something then you feel good about yourself. So a dream about winning may be a symbol for you "feeling good".
OTHER LINKS defeat dreams losing dreams decimate dreams beating dreams win dreams trounce dreams humiliate dreams thrash dreams victory dreams lure dreams ashes dreams demolish dreams destroy dreams devastate dreams smash dreams
This website has a huge collection of dreams. The accuracy of the dream symbolism depends on a huge huge number of practical examples. If you have a dream which you feel you understand then please send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be delighted to add it to the collection.